Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RSS Formula Hybrid 2017
Hy guys! I have to say sorry to Dominic and Simon for the chat. I didn't answer to your congrats because my pc decided to go to sleep...
Thank you very much. I decided to race with 3 stops, because i've seen with this mod that at the end of every run tyres lost more grip. So, because of the very fast pit stop time, the best way for me is to go as qualy mode every race and make very fast laps from beginning to the end. Surely, in this way is more complicated, because if you make a mistake, you've lost the race. Fortunatly yesterday i didn't make mistake, as i made offline.
I'm very sad for the partecipation... :-(
I got sick that's why I couldn't join the race yesterday. It's really a shame to see those awesome cars go to waste with such a low participation.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
(09-24-2020, 07:17 AM)Simon Meisinger Wrote:  I got sick that's why I couldn't join the race yesterday. It's really a shame to see those awesome cars go to waste with such a low participation.
Get well soon Simon.
thanks, I'm alright again. But I actually enjoy being sick, no work, video games and movies all day Big Grin
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
Hopefully a few more drivers tonight for the final race on another fun circuit. I've not practiced much but I look forward driving around and enjoying the car again. Good luck to all.

As much as I want an F1 series to stay, I think LMP1 would be interesting to see and a mixed grid with GTs is a good idea. I am considering taking a short break after tonight but if the next series is exciting I will keep racing.
I couldn't attend this week's race again but I don't think it would have changed much anyways …

I guess the Wednesday F1 series will be over for now, but I hope the slot will stay for 1hr-races with cars that aren't GT cars of some sort.

And maybe later that year or in the first 2021 season we could try it again with the RSS Formula 1979 or the RSS Formula 1990 cars, that would be a amazing (without rating limit, paid mods should be enough for people to take it serious, I'd say).