Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mini Challenge
That was one hell of a rookie series for me, all. Great car, fun tracks, and some really terrific racing. Cheers to all involved!
Very fun car indeed! Took part in some races and got my only 2 SRS wins there Tongue
The car is FWD and it helps a lot people starting at Sim racing.
Only problem was the rear-lock braking when driving too agressive xD

The equivalent car on the upcoming series will be the Lotus 3 Eleven I guess.
This series was a blast! The car was great, and the combos were great too
Had some great races and also the most wins in a single series (for me, obviously)
Congrats to Simon for the Championship win!
This series was real fun, I only regret that I was on holiday in the first 2 weeks and had to struggle to find a proper setup (thanks to Omer Kinay for his kindness and precious tips) while back to the track.

Also thanks to Dario Bucalo for his - as usual - gorgeous 4fun Team livery; and I join Matteo on the congratulations to Simon Speth for the championship win.
I survived lap 1. Now I can deal with anything in life.
No idea where you guys find those extra couple seconds. Adding my congrats to Simon and the rest of the podium!
Hey guys thanks for the congrats. About the mini alot is about driving style, like how to get car car pulling itself out of the slow corners. I raced the first 5 weeks with stock setup and only adjusted pressures and break balance.
In the last week on Silverstone I have to thank Lars Mars whos setup I tried and I was like 0.4s quicker a lap with it - mainly under braking I think.
For seeing how faster players gain their time just safe the quali or race sessions and watch the replays. You will very soon get an idea where you can gain few tenths in some corners.