Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Odd FPS drops / long load times. lets fix it!
almost 50% of the members of 2old4forza have acs.exe listed in the FTH log in windows, and this leads to long load times and low FPS.  We are curious how wide spread this issue is, take a look at your system and post up on YT if you have acs.exe in your FTH log so we can try to figure out what is going on and hopefully work with ijla (content manager and CSP creator) on a fix.  

https://youtu.be/3ROzupIL8iY
2old4forza,  a sim racing community for members over the age of 25.  
www.youtube.com/2old4forza
I've been having long load times and FPS drops in the past few day, but not consistently.

I don't use CM and have no entry in the FTH State. I'm thinking there's a problem with AC itself, not CM, and maybe CM is causing AC to get tossed into FTH?

I'm in the process of reinstalling Windows to try and fix my problem.

[Image: AC_CPU_warning_crop.png]
interesting....I kinda figured it was CM issue....but perhaps something else...might warrant a thread on the kunos forums..?
2old4forza,  a sim racing community for members over the age of 25.  
www.youtube.com/2old4forza
Not sure if anyone has solved these issues at all yet but I've been experiencing the similar over the last couple of days. Was getting low FPS, and GPU/CPU usage wasn't going above 35%. Deleted the FTH entry for acs.exe in "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Layers", as per: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/5020...erant-heap, as well as the one in the YT video.
That appears have improved things, load times significantly better but FPS not quite where I would expect it (although better than it was). This could be track-based though. I will monitor over the next week to see if it is back to normal. Happy to post some PC spec/info if it helps?