Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Poland!
Hello! I'm Jan, 27yo, I like good craft beers and I'm slow.
My journey with simracing started over a year ago but until March I didn't play to much. And then, you know... covid and stuff like that, a lot of time for new hobbies etc.. So, in mid-May I've finished my first online race and since then I was playing with random people mainly in PC2 and sometimes in Assetto too.

Oh. My. Gosh. I still have flashbacks from T1s of Monza and Spa.

Fortunately, I found the courage to register here and after a few races I must admit it was a great idea. Maybe I'm not the fastest one on the grid, but try to improve and my priority right now is to be as clean and consistent as possible. Also, I discovered that making liveries give me a lot of fun too so... yea, SRS 24/7 actually. 
And that's all for now, hope I won't destroy your races with my clunky driving and see you in the Minis, Pragas and other RS01s Big Grin.
(08-19-2020, 10:16 AM)Jan Jamrószka Wrote:  Hello! I'm Jan, 27yo, I like good craft beers and I'm slow.
My journey with simracing started over a year ago but until March I didn't play to much. And then, you know... covid and stuff like that, a lot of time for new hobbies etc.. So, in mid-May I've finished my first online race and since then I was playing with random people mainly in PC2 and sometimes in Assetto too.

Oh. My. Gosh. I still have flashbacks from T1s of Monza and Spa.

Fortunately, I found the courage to register here and after a few races I must admit it was a great idea. Maybe I'm not the fastest one on the grid, but try to improve and my priority right now is to be as clean and consistent as possible. Also, I discovered that making liveries give me a lot of fun too so... yea, SRS 24/7 actually. 
And that's all for now, hope I won't destroy your races with my clunky driving and see you in the Minis, Pragas and other RS01s Big Grin.
Welcome! We can always use some company at the back of the grid. And eventually, you'll probably find yourself moving up too.