Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server MX-5 CUP ejects me
Hi all.
I have a problem, on Monday and Tuesday at 10pm (GMT-3), I cannot enter the MX-5 CUP series and the Porsche 911 series. I register without problems, the button goes to JOIN, but the server expels me.
This started about 15 days ago, before I could do it.
Do not have problems to enter the regular series.
Does anyone know what could be happening to me?
Thank you
I couldn't join MX-5 either, where AC normally says loading track... loading car.... it said Connect TCP:0 or something like that and then it immediately closed. I exited AC, restarted, and then it worked
Frenzy Conducive "Benzine Wagons" Being "Tuned-Up" By Mechanicians
I had that problem in today's MX-5 race too for the first time, TCP:0 whatever.

I just joined via the Online menu instead.
(08-18-2020, 03:05 AM)Martin Smith Wrote:  I had that problem in today's MX-5 race too for the first time, TCP:0 whatever.

I just joined via the Online menu instead.
I tried that but couldn't find the server.  I had to restart AC
Frenzy Conducive "Benzine Wagons" Being "Tuned-Up" By Mechanicians
It took a while for the Online tracks to show up.... many, many CTRL-R (Reload) keypresses but eventually they appeared. This happened to me on most of the races in this series, I think. Not sure what that's about.
But it was worth it for all the close racing going on!
Thank you Pasha for hosting!
I'm guessing SRS TV had the same problem but it's not programmed to troubleshoot connection issues Smile
Same problems for me the past two weeks on every SRS join. I usually join with Content Manager and after pressing JOIN it starts to load then goes back to CM with message 'Game Crashed'. The past few times I have had to reboot the PC in order to join and then it works normally I think this first happened when AC updated to 1.16.4 but may be a coincidence. I noticed that CM boots up the 1.16.3 version of AC and perhaps that creates a conflict with SRS but why would it work after a simple PC reboot?