Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from KW
Hi All,
I did my first race today with the mini cooper via SRS and it was a blast. First i was a bit worried, but it was all good. Fun so far, got all the mods downloaded and hopefully will join more races online. Im using my G25 too. I have to figure out the braking situation , i press a little, its almost like 80% braking power, not linear at all. Too bad i cant start this via CM.
In CM , click the Drive section ( top right), then on the top left look for  Live, SRS will be there. Sign into SRS and your good to go.
(07-31-2020, 06:59 PM)Jay Gabriel Wrote:  In CM , click the Drive section ( top right), then on the top left look for  Live, SRS will be there. Sign into SRS and your good to go.
oh thats awesome then. thank you
(07-31-2020, 07:08 PM)Soyeb Dalal Wrote:  
(07-31-2020, 06:59 PM)Jay Gabriel Wrote:  In CM , click the Drive section ( top right), then on the top left look for  Live, SRS will be there. Sign into SRS and your good to go.
oh thats awesome then. thank you
Another great feature of CM is that it makes it a little cleaner to install the mods. If you click the link for "Downloads Required" and then click the link from the page comes up it will take you to the location of the mod. If you download it from that browser inside of CM it will install the mod for you automatically. I realize that installing mods isn't that difficult, but this is a nice shortcut.

See you on track at Donnington!