Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from England
Hi all, I've been sim racing on and off for 20 years (though I'm still a bit of a beginner  at stick shifting and particularly heel and toe) - and playing racing games for 40 years almost. I've been a member on iRacing since it started in Beta but only recently got heavily into it and graduated from the rookie license. I'll be getting my C class license shortly and consider iRacing my primary sim. I'll race Skip Barber and Spec Ford on there rather than on Assetto Corsa.

I recently got into Assetto Corsa too and SRS will add some nice additional options to iRacing. Online racing is thrilling when people take it seriously. Vintage cars and sports cars will interest me the most - only high quality content though. Maybe I'll do a bit of F1 before I get too old    Shy At least playing at 144fps helps with reaction times.
Welcome, hope you enjoy all SRS has to offer, the races are very clean in general once you get out of the 2nd server races Smile.
Thanks. Sounds similar to iRacing. Always have to be ready to avoid people spinning - even carnage. Lap 1 is a bit scary. It seems I'm some way off being in the expert races. This week Skip Barber is at the Nordschleife; serious fun  Smile