Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tatuus Setup Monza Driving Academy
Hey guys! A bit late, but here is Tatuus Monza setup and hotlap. 
DOWNLOAD SETUP
1:50???
Are you trying to complete the 20 minute race in 19 minutes?
Thanks, I will give it a try but I have the feeling I'm going to go back to my conservative "easy mode" setup! Wink

Ok, sorry for the double post, but I already have to apologize for my unfaithfulness.
I expected a very over-steery and difficult to drive setup to get that kind of performance, instead I'm impressed by how stable is the car (off course a little harder to drive then my super-conservative noob "just tweak pressure and 1-2 points of wings" strategy). In the first laps I already took out a second from my best lap time, going just under the 1:56 mark. And it's huge for me.
I have no words, Marcos, congratulations!

Edit: apparently the forums are clever enough not to double post.
I'm very happy with you saying mate! First weeks I was trying to develop faster car possbile, but was a bit tricky to drive. Now I think we have a better setup and you guys can easily be faster! Cool you're enjoying that!
I raced at midday (Rome time) with this setup, just with medium tires (I wasn't so sure soft could endure all the 20 mins), and it's not only fast, but a very safe setup.
I may slightly increase front right pressure for my style, because it had some issues going into optimal temperature, but again very good even for a noob racer like me.
Thanks!