Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from New York
Hey all, glad to be here. I'm just starting out with a basic sim but am a lifetime car enthusiast. Currently spending most time in AC/ACC with a bit of Dirt Rally thrown in. Looking forward to seeing you all in the races once I get up to speed! Tongue 
(07-21-2020, 06:26 PM)Arian Funari Wrote:  Hey all, glad to be here. I'm just starting out with a basic sim but am a lifetime car enthusiast. Currently spending most time in AC/ACC with a bit of Dirt Rally thrown in. Looking forward to seeing you all in the races once I get up to speed! Tongue 
Hello Arian. I am also a beginner and I am very excited.

I bought Automobilista 2. Soon I will be at the races with all my friends.
Welcome, may I ask what wheel you use for dirt rally? Really struggling to get my dfgt working properly lol
(07-25-2020, 08:58 PM)Robbie Williams Wrote:  Welcome, may I ask what wheel you use for dirt rally? Really struggling to get my dfgt working properly lol

I have a DFGT and it works great with Dirt Rally.  Did you install the Logitech drivers?
(07-25-2020, 08:58 PM)Robbie Williams Wrote:  Welcome, may I ask what wheel you use for dirt rally? Really struggling to get my dfgt working properly lol
Hey Robbie sorry for the late response! I am using a g920 and am struggling a bit (in a different sense) since I don't have a hand brake at the moment. I remember when I set it up, it took quite a bit of fiddling with the FFB settings to get it to work/feel right. Any specific issues you're having with the dfgt? Never used one before but could see potential issues with it.
(07-21-2020, 10:36 PM)Marcos Marasco Wrote:  
(07-21-2020, 06:26 PM)Arian Funari Wrote:  Hey all, glad to be here. I'm just starting out with a basic sim but am a lifetime car enthusiast. Currently spending most time in AC/ACC with a bit of Dirt Rally thrown in. Looking forward to seeing you all in the races once I get up to speed! Tongue 
Hello Arian. I am also a beginner and I am very excited.

I bought Automobilista 2. Soon I will be at the races with all my friends.
Hi Marcos, hopefully I'll see you on the track sometime  Big Grin