Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nationality Flag
I have had my nationality set to the US ever since I registered, but whenever I am registered for a race or checking race results or standings there is no flag next to my name.  I have tried changing my nationality to somewhere else and back but it did not fix it.  Do I need to set my flag somewhere else or is this just a glitch?
I would also like to change my Flag if at all possible. I choose Brazil instead of Germany by accident and in the sign-up and result pages I'm shown as Brasilian.
(07-09-2020, 09:32 PM)Eduardo Cavalcanti Wrote:  I would also like to change my Flag if at all possible. I choose Brazil instead of Germany by accident and in the sign-up and result pages I'm shown as Brasilian.
Sorry, Germany is closed to travelers from Brazil. You should have selected New Zealand by mistake Smile
(07-09-2020, 09:32 PM)Eduardo Cavalcanti Wrote:  I would also like to change my Flag if at all possible. I choose Brazil instead of Germany by accident and in the sign-up and result pages I'm shown as Brasilian.
You can change your flag by clicking on your name in the top right, and clicking "User CP" and then on the left side clicking "Edit Profile" and it should show where to change your nationality.  My issue is that I have chosen United States but no flag appears next to my name when registered for a race or in the standings.  You can see this if you go to the current standings for the Dallara F3 series, I believe I am somewhere between 10th and 15th.  No flag appears next to my name.
The nationality setting in the standings isn't tied to the one in the forum.

If you don't set it right when you first register then an admin has to do it for you.
My nationality flag also doesn't get displayed in the race results/standings, even though I never changed it and initially registered with my nations flag. If you look at the standings it seems like this issue is quite common though.

UPDATE:
Since shortly after I complained here I don't have this issue anymore
I've also got this flag display issue, posted about it a few days ago, and have yet to find a resolution. Any help from the admins would be appriciated!
updated.
I have the same issue. I register for a race and it shows the flag for Afghanistan, but I'm Canadian. If that could be updated that would be swell!

Thanks in advance.