Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buriram pitlane
Hi all,
yesterday evening i've made the 1-hour Audi TT RS Euro race at Buriram (or Chang, i don't know what is the correct name), and i had a question: What is the correct pit entry (and maybe also exit) to use?

[Image: edyNSfS.jpg]
The pit exit is OK, but i saw someone during qualify, maybe also in the race, but i didn't see anyone doing it, who cut the exit like nothing happened (to be clear, i don't want to report these drivers)
But the pit entry it's more Paul Ricard style (i mean for the various layouts lol), since it has 2 pit entry, as you can see in this photo

[Image: xFnd9wO.jpg]
I think that the correct entry to use is the red one (also because MotoGP, in the two Thailand GP of 2018 and 2019, used it), but is the longer of the 2
Instead, the green one, is the fastest, but i think also the less safe, it can creates some crashes.
So, what is the right choice?
The same track was raced in the first week of the TT RS Asia series and almost everybody used the faster entry. The other one would be more safe but people will not read this so just dont punt anybody when taking the faster entry.
I always use the faster pit entry, afaik there has not been any rules about it. and even if there were it would be annoying to police it since you would have to look at the replay for every car that pits.

Ideally the mod author would update the track and block one of the entries to solve the problem.
You will find that there is a sign saying "Pit entry" at the start of the slower entry. Should anyone use the faster rout it could be protested.