Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The case for Monza in Internet Sim Racing
F1 drivers crashing in L1 aren't necessarily "idiots" (I hate that word by now, wrote it way too often in the last two days), because in racing things can go wrong. I can see why somebody might think I'm an a**hole from reading this thread, I'm not too happy about how I phrased some of the things here.

I actually am never mad at people when they put me out of a race, because accidents happen. If it was a stupid move I protest them and move on.

BUT – I repeat myself – making mistakes before T1 at Monza is (in my opinion) inexcusable in an organized race. Everybody should have learned about Monza on public servers, and yeah call me pretentious when you think it's too much to expect from people who go through the hassle of signing up for SRS that they know the basics of sim racing.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020

Messages In This Thread
RE: The case for Monza in Internet Sim Racing - by Simon Meisinger - 07-02-2020, 06:50 PM