Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Automobilista 2 series starting June 22!
(08-03-2020, 01:24 PM)Armando Mossuto Wrote:  I also had fun with the sprint race series. Close racing was very risky due to the net code + high ping of the participants, but I had a lot of fun anyway. It is a shame that there wasn't enough participation in the European series. But I hope we can still continue to have the 11:30 PM GMT one, which had enough people to make all races official.
Last race on Interlagos was very good racing between us two. Awesome racing for 6, 7 8,9 and 10 positions. Too bad the sprint race has very bad window and mirror placements. lots of contacts between last 5 on that race. But was awesome fun for me. Sorry for any incidents.
The sprint race series time was good for me, hope new season around same time.

I was just sad almost nobody registered for the formula ultimate races, I raced monaco alone and registered for next round but no one showed up.
I think formula V12s or Formula 3 309 would be better choice for cars in open wheel series. Formula ultimate is just not polished enough.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Automobilista 2 series starting June 22! - by Vitor Arbex - 08-04-2020, 07:11 PM