Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Automobilista 2 series starting June 22!
I'm new here and really enjoyed participating in last night's sprint race. I also am hoping for more AMS2 races in another series. I'm in Eastern Time in the States, so I hope that at least one of the evenings will work well in this hemisphere.

Michael - I'm just happy that you weren't quite able to lap me.  Smile
New season?
---

Automobilista Porsche Cup Champion (x2) Cool  

Automobilista Lancer RS Cup Champion Sleepy

Automobilista Mini Challenge Champion
Do they give an (official link) explanation some where about why they're only hosting AC?
I also had fun with the sprint race series. Close racing was very risky due to the net code + high ping of the participants, but I had a lot of fun anyway. It is a shame that there wasn't enough participation in the European series. But I hope we can still continue to have the 11:30 PM GMT one, which had enough people to make all races official.
(08-03-2020, 01:24 PM)Armando Mossuto Wrote:  I also had fun with the sprint race series. Close racing was very risky due to the net code + high ping of the participants, but I had a lot of fun anyway. It is a shame that there wasn't enough participation in the European series. But I hope we can still continue to have the 11:30 PM GMT one, which had enough people to make all races official.
Last race on Interlagos was very good racing between us two. Awesome racing for 6, 7 8,9 and 10 positions. Too bad the sprint race has very bad window and mirror placements. lots of contacts between last 5 on that race. But was awesome fun for me. Sorry for any incidents.
The sprint race series time was good for me, hope new season around same time.

I was just sad almost nobody registered for the formula ultimate races, I raced monaco alone and registered for next round but no one showed up.
I think formula V12s or Formula 3 309 would be better choice for cars in open wheel series. Formula ultimate is just not polished enough.
Three of the series that had good participation are now in the historical results and the championships have been updated in profiles.

All that remains is (hopefully) an announcement of follow series.
_____
AMS2 Sprint Race Champion 2020