Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Automobilista 2 series starting June 22!
Fixed

(06-19-2020, 04:48 PM)Sergio Mendez Wrote:  There's a small bug then: I'd checked "automobilista 2" on my profile and no races on the frontpage, I checked "Automobilista" after reading you and they are showed. Only checking "automobilista 2" there are no races.
Thanks!
Very GOOD NEWS.Very happy to be able to drive with automobilista2.Thanks
Hola, ¿dónde está la aplicación de conector serie en AMS2? en competencia solo salen de Assetto Corsa.
https://www.simracingsystem.com/instructions.php
or here directly
https://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=8838
Hi...

will races have change weather ?
the P4 has real time and weather
What happened with all the people registered in Sprint Race? We raced 12 of 33
---

Automobilista Porsche Cup Champion (x2) Cool  

Automobilista Lancer RS Cup Champion Sleepy

Automobilista Mini Challenge Champion
Not completely stable yet. The game/system shut my computer down three times when in the lobby and wanting to start. After the third restart I was not allowed in the lobby any more. :-( Was not the game, because I joined a random lobby afterwards and that worked fine. A shame as I would have loved to race.
(06-23-2020, 09:00 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  the P4 has real time and weather
why only the p4?
With two of the four series now wrapped up, I just wanted to express my appreciation for SRS adopting AMS2. The quality of the racing was great with fair and respectful driving.

Things seemed pretty smooth from my point of view. The only bugs were from the game like dodgy netcode, penalties and erratic awarding of incidents. I know they are beyond the control of SRS.

Two questions:

1. Will there be more championships announced in the future? The Sprint Race series was in a Brazil friendly time zone which seemed popular. I'm not sure how the other three went for participation.

2. I was fortunate enough to end up on top for the Sprint Race series, but my championships are still listed as zero. Is there some sort of delay where the overall season has to finish (all four series) or were these AMS2 events not eligible?

Thanks again and I look forward to seeing the same great group on track in future.
_____
AMS2 Sprint Race Champion 2020