Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WATKINS GLEN update NOT working
Sad 
Hi there,

the 3 of us have tried everything to get Watkins 1.1 working for the Porsche 911 GT America,
but it's not. Being kicked of track on our own servers. Offcourse we have deleated the old one (with 8 layouts) etcetc.
and installed 1.1 but no lap done. After an hour we just stopped trying.... [Image: sad.png]

Please check this out, many thanks[Image: thumbsup.png]
FDR member <<Flying Dutchman Racing>>
Driver for FDR in official STC Blue Cup series 2011
didn't experienced that on my tests.
which error did you get? "checksum failed"?
confirmed: "Game Crashed - can't connect to server"
on the SloBros server.

The server log only says"10 checksum requests" but no error messages, an "ok", then a "Clean exit, driver disconnected".
I'm on the GTPanama server no issues.

Just tried the SloBros server didn't connect 'problems during checksum'.
Yess we got checksum mismatches and driver disconnect issues. Just like Rob Russo and Martin Smith said. I like this track so much but it's never easy to get it right. And if 80 + drivers will encounter this, well...Hope we can get it right!
FDR member <<Flying Dutchman Racing>>
Driver for FDR in official STC Blue Cup series 2011
It's not the track if I can get on the GTPanama server with the same track.
Try go to your game directory, then server, and open AC Server Manager. Press the "Update Content" button (or something), it will work for a bit and when it's done close it down and try starting up your server again from CM.

Worked for me
Works on SloBros dedicated remote server.
(06-09-2020, 08:12 PM)Martijn van Bommel Wrote:  Try go to your game directory, then server, and open AC Server Manager. Press the "Update Content" button (or something), it will work for a bit and when it's done close it down and try starting up your server again from CM.

Worked for me

Thank you thank you! I'd forgotten that trick to fix this problem! Smile
Let's hope it will work for everyone. Smile