Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Radical SR3
Hi All,
Please learn your braking points and stop using other cars to help you stop, and this was not even on Turn 1.

The car in front has control of the racing position if you are direct behind him, and you shunt him, the be decent enought the give the position back?

I went from 17th to 2nd in 2 laps, then it was a case of tag me after that (not side by side either) straight hit from the rear, so please all, take care and have fun
(06-04-2020, 08:43 PM)Shaun Clarke Wrote:  The car in front has control of the racing position if you are direct behind him, and you shunt him, the be decent enought the give the position back?

I wasn't in the race but here's my two cents on the subject anyways. No one has an obligation to give the position back just like IRL. Points are deducted from contact, which typically negates the points gained by making the pass. If the contact is malicious then file a protest. Protests typically result in a ban for the offender which means you won't have to deal with them in the next race.
(06-05-2020, 03:10 PM)Jason Jones Wrote:  
(06-04-2020, 08:43 PM)Shaun Clarke Wrote:  The car in front has control of the racing position if you are direct behind him, and you shunt him, the be decent enought the give the position back?

I wasn't in the race but here's my two cents on the subject anyways.  No one has an obligation to give the position back just like IRL.  Points are deducted from contact, which typically negates the points gained by making the pass.  If the contact is malicious then file a protest.  Protests typically result in a ban for the offender which means you won't have to deal with them in the next race.
I agree but the amount of tags I got, I would of sent SRS about 5+videos.

It would be easier if people just thought about it more
Quote:Points are deducted from contact, which typically negates the points gained by making the pass.
This would work if it was only one person who lost the points, but as poth parties lose the same amout it dosn't.

Waiting is a polite way of saying "My mistake, sorry"

But anyone who can't be bothered to put a bit of work in to help clean up the racing on this site by submiting reports can't complain.
And even if you did complain, you aren't complaining to the people you want. You think all the pubbie drivers on here read the forums? Smile
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
(06-04-2020, 08:43 PM)Shaun Clarke Wrote:  Hi All,
Please learn your braking points and stop using other cars to help you stop, and this was not even on Turn 1.

The car in front has control of the racing position if you are direct behind him, and you shunt him, the be decent enought the give the position back?

Please Learn the track!! Especially the braking points! I agree!! 

I went from 17th to 2nd in 2 laps, then it was a case of tag me after that (not side by side either) straight hit from the rear, so please all, take care and have fun

I know I'm still pretty new here but I would definitely vote for 100% damage.
60% is for the arcade racers!! Lol
60% is for racing on the Internet where people sometimes drive like idiots and/or have 400 pings with massive packet loss. I don't want my races being cut short due to an impact, no matter how "realistic" it is from a numbers point of view.
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
That's like the idea that if everyone had a spike on their steering wheel instead of an airbag, they'd all drive safer.

Well yeah, sure. But more people would die too. Kinda defeats the purpose.

Same goes for damage rate.