Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our good name
Wink 
I use "J-P" as my AC pilot name, so Crew Chief can call me something I understand (imagine saying "Joaquim Pereira"  Big Grin).
Can I use this name in SRS our I must use my real name?
JP
Portugal
Crew Chiefs is able to say an astonishing variety of names by now, many I don't even remotely know what kind of language they come from. I wouldn't be surprised at all if it knows how to pronounce Prereira Smile

But you have to use your real name here. They might let you change it to Joaquim J-P Prereira though, but I doubt it. Because all of a sudden everyone would like their nick name in their driver's name.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
He is actually able to pronounce that surname but he does it horrible. I know it because the first time I heard him pronuncing 'Pereira' I thought that the program had bugged   Big Grin

In any case if you change your name ingame it will only affect the way CreeChief pronounce your name for us, you can configure the program to call you whatever you want.
(06-02-2020, 11:43 AM)David Iglesias Wrote:  He is actually able to pronounce that surname but he does it horrible. I know it because the first time I heard him pronuncing 'Pereira' I thought that the program had bugged   Big Grin

In any case if you change your name ingame it will only affect the way CreeChief pronounce your name for us, you can configure the program to call you whatever you want.
I don't want you to suffer more than necessary.  So, I tried... Wink
Thanks, both of you.
JP
Portugal