Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ruf Silesia issues
It seems I wasn't the only one who had trouble finding their way to the RUF race at Silesia Ring. Only 5 people out of 16 registered were in the server.

When I first tried to join, I got the checksum error, even though I have the latest version of Silesia Ring (yes, I checked). There has been no announcement of track updates either.

Still, I downloaded the track again, deleted the old file and reinstalled, but then I couldn't find the server at all. I tried multiple times through both Content Manager and AC itself, but to no avail.

Other people in the live stream chat said they were experiencing the same issue.
All updates are announced on the news section and on the download list
https://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=3164

The version number listed is 1.0, there were no further updates so the version used is 1.0.
Yes, it was a good reminder for me to always check the actual version number in the list.
My teammate and I scrambled around before realizing that and were able to get on a minute after the race started.
But it was so spread out nobody ever saw anyone else on the track! It would have been close all around if we'd all started together. Rolleyes
(05-19-2020, 10:22 PM)Rob Russo Wrote:  Yes, it was a good reminder for me to always check the actual version number in the list.
My teammate and I scrambled around before realizing that and were able to get on a minute after the race started.
But it was so spread out nobody ever saw anyone else on the track! It would have been close all around if we'd all started together. Rolleyes

Ah, that's probably it. I thought that the link in the AC mod list would take you straight to the version that SRS uses (that's why you download the mods from the list, after all). Will remember next time.