Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 questions - donation and wrecked car
I have 2 questions hoping it is ok I put them together in one topic.
Maybe I've overlooked it somewhere on the page but after that I stopped my monthly subscription to Iracing after finding SRS would I like to donate some money as I imagine there are some expenses for the site and the servers, So if anyone can point me in the right direction, I thank you..

My second question is that in AC I have twice tried to be involved in an accident where I got damaged suspension so much that I had to drive the rest of the race with a steering wheel turning about 75 degrees to one side when driving straight out.
But havent been able to find any place when I make a pit stop where I can get the car fixed only new tires and fuel.
Ok lets answer both of these.

There is no way at the moment to make a donation. It has been raised a few times but nothing comes of it.

The option to fix your car is shown on the pit setup popup in the race. You can set this as you come in to the pits or while driving. I belive the default controls are the arrow keys on the keyboard. use the up down to select one of the options and the left rght to change them. The repair options are at the bottom.
Thanks for reply.
I'll try to play with it in a practice race..
You can actually open the pit options by pressing an arrow key at any point on the track (not just in the pitlane, where it pops up automatically).
Pit stops are only possible in sessions with pit stops active (normally the 60 minute races)
I'm pretty sure you can pit stop in any race on SRS for repairs and more fuel/tires/etc..
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
I can confirm, you can stop normally in any race, including 20 minute ones.
You can run pit stops during practice amd Q too, even in single player.