Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One-Hour Wednesday Series
I hope this will become an established thing at SRS.

How about using paid mods next season instead of a rating limit? People who're interested enough in a certain car to pay for it should also be more likely to practice a bit before a race.
And people who already bought the mod might be drawn to SRS to finally race it against other people.

Formula RSS 79 and Formula Hybrid X 2021 are great and unique cars. Or just use the RSS 2020 car, because why not.

The DRM cars got an update just recently, if people prefer to mix things up a bit.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
Sounds good to me. Assuming the mod is of good quality (like RSS) I have no problem paying and supporting modders. I would imagine the modders would enjoy a group of people using their car as well.

Personally I would like to keep F1 cars for this slot but mixing up the era is good. The ground effect Formula 79 would be fun as would the modern car.
(08-03-2020, 04:25 PM)Simon Meisinger Wrote:  I hope this will become an established thing at SRS.

How about using paid mods next season instead of a rating limit? People who're interested enough in a certain car to pay for it should also be more likely to practice a bit before a race.
And people who already bought the mod might be drawn to SRS to finally race it against other people.

Formula RSS 79 and Formula Hybrid X 2021 are great and unique cars. Or just use the RSS 2020 car, because why not.

The DRM cars got an update just recently, if people prefer to mix things up a bit.
Yes i´d really like the RSS GT pack races back. I only got to race two of those but they were awesome.
Actualy any RSS content series would be awesome. I got almost all of their mods. All great cars.

A short 20 min race with the GT-N pack would also be great. Lots of options there with RSS content.

United Racing design has a AC formula Pack that has the Indy Light Car on that pack and is just loads of fun for a 2 Euro pack.
Would be cool if there could be another session later in the day too, the current F1 race is at 3pm for me so that doesn't really work when you are working full time.