Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No ‘Win’ Showing?
OK, so virgin question here...
I did my first SRS race in the early hours, bleary eyed but keen and due to my zero rating quite rightly ended up in a low server, unfortunately with only 6 drivers which was a shame...
My lap times were OK-ish and I took the win. I can see ratings have been applied to me but it doesn’t show anything under the ‘win’ category for me.
Is it only server one that registers a win? 
Thanks all...
Placings only show for server 1. It's sort of as if you are all in one big race, just the lower servers and in a second and third pack.

If your winning in the lower servers, and managing to stay clean, you'll be moved in to the higher servers quite quick.
(05-13-2020, 08:28 AM)Tim Cullingworth Wrote:  Placings only show for server 1.  It's sort of as if you are all in one big race, just the lower servers and in a second and third pack.

If your winning in the lower servers, and managing to stay clean, you'll be moved in to the higher servers quite quick.
Hi Tim,

Thanks for confirming that. I'd have loved to have been in Server 1. My times we're not too shabby and loved the car (Skoda 120RS), great fun. I'd have potentially come mid pack and would have been pretty happy with that. Need to get met head down then and get my ratings up...

Desperate for some good clean battles—my head's been done in by AC public servers Smile
Cheers
Jeff
You might find that you're in server 1 next time you race in that series.

The server splits use your placement in the series as the main criteria. Your rating is mainly used in the first round.
I ended up entirely on my own for the next race on server 2—a one hour DTM race SmileI did it anyway to earn some rating/points and then got onto server one for the next DTM. So that became my first ‘proper’ race. It was so nice to race against more respectful opponents. Great fun...