Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Incursions Points.
Hi all,
After a race at Brands where I was taken out from behind at the hairpin on the first lap then subsequently hit by several cars and on the same lap I was hit at the corner to take us onto the GP circuit, I carried on the race and had one spin as the only self caused error. The results page shows me as having 7 incursions?? This has severely affected the points that I was able to take away from the race despite working my way back from last to 12th. Is this the way the penalty system always works? I'm starting to think that it is better to not bother with quali and start from the back to avoid those who cannot break at a corner unless the track is clear for them.
Yes, that's how it works for every sim.

If you can find a way for a sim to accurately apportion blame in an incident, a game developer would probably pay you good money for that info.
Fair enough, so it's stay out of trouble or start from the back! ( or the front if you can) or all of the above.
Yup, the mid pack is the danger zone. Also Monza. Also fixed setup daily series.

Be warned.
In my series I have 3 races at any one venue to get the best score - so it mitigates against any unfortunate events ruining your points tally in just one race. I like that 'workaround' to the problem you speak of.