Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Races Shown On R3R Daily Schedule?
I just installed SRS for RaceRoom, per the SRS instructions.  When I launch SRS and click "Daily Schedule", no races (zero) appear.  Does this mean there are ZERO races on the schedule for R3R today, or is my installation of SRS not working right?
There's only one RaceRoom series on the schedule, Sunday at noon GMT.
(05-11-2020, 04:19 PM)Martin Smith Wrote:  There's only one RaceRoom series on the schedule, Sunday at noon GMT.

What about non-series racing?
All races belong to a given championship.
RRE has only 1 championship due to low participation.

(05-11-2020, 06:29 PM)Mark Sutherland Wrote:  
(05-11-2020, 04:19 PM)Martin Smith Wrote:  There's only one RaceRoom series on the schedule, Sunday at noon GMT.

(05-11-2020, 07:03 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  All races belong to a given championship.
RRE has only 1 championship due to low participation.

I'm confused.  Gamer Muscle says the great thing about SRS is racing available every day of the week.  Is that through the SRS platform or from inside R3R?

(05-11-2020, 06:29 PM)Mark Sutherland Wrote:  

you have races every day, every hour on assetto corsa.
(05-11-2020, 04:02 PM)Mark Sutherland Wrote:  I just installed SRS for RaceRoom, per the SRS instructions.  When I launch SRS and click "Daily Schedule", no races (zero) appear.  Does this mean there are ZERO races on the schedule for R3R today, or is my installation of SRS not working right?
If you only have RaceRoom checked in your profile you won't see all the other races.
(05-11-2020, 11:44 PM)Martin Smith Wrote:  
(05-11-2020, 04:02 PM)Mark Sutherland Wrote:  I just installed SRS for RaceRoom, per the SRS instructions.  When I launch SRS and click "Daily Schedule", no races (zero) appear.  Does this mean there are ZERO races on the schedule for R3R today, or is my installation of SRS not working right?
If you only have RaceRoom checked in your profile you won't see all the other races.

Thank Martin, that's helpful.  I checked all the Titles and can now see that Assetto is where all the action is.  I guess I better download Assetto and get to work on learning their cars.  Question: On the Home page menu, what's the difference between the "Competition>Race" vs "Competition>Daily Schedule"?  Thanks.
Race shows you the next available race for each series and also what you can register for.
Daily schedule show all the races within 24 hours.
(05-12-2020, 09:42 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Race shows you the next available race for each series and also what you can register for.
Daily schedule show all the races within 24 hours.

I don't see any links to enter the race on the Schedule.  Do I enter the race from within the Sim Title (AC, for example)?  Thanks.