Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi All
Hi All, just entered my first race on here and only won! Ok, ok, there were 5 people in my server, presumably because I had 0 rating. Anyway, I had loads of fun! I didn't realise it was a 1hr race though so started with qualifying fuel and had never pitted before in AC but blagged it and won lol. I felt like a right hero and then checked other server times and came back to earth Smile

Anyway, see you on track.

Lewis
Nevertheless, Congrats!!!!
1st race, 1st win, 1st 1-hour .... what a start! It can only go downhill from there...  Tongue
(04-26-2020, 10:21 PM)Rob Russo Wrote:  1st race, 1st win, 1st 1-hour .... what a start! It can only go downhill from there...  Tongue

Hahaha so true! Mixing it with the backmarkers is just as much fun though, provided you're not constantly punted off of course.

The other thing I found was nerves. Is it normal to be really nervous sitting on the starting line on a game?! The pressure in properly organised events is much higher. And then leading the race I was so scared of binning it i kept making mistakes! All good fun though. Can't wait for the next round.
Yeah, nerves can play a big part... I am less nervous at the start than I used to be, but I still need to take that one big calm-down breath (along with clapping my hands hard a couple times) as the lights count down.
Sounds like the bug has bit you! Rolleyes
Wait till you get fast enough to lead a field of GT3 cars (or any other) from Poleposition into turn 1 - I was terrified the one time it happend (Nordschleife it was I think)
Good start, have fun along the way!