Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lotus 98T track guides
(05-04-2020, 08:31 AM)Michal Ringes Wrote:  Those 8 10 wings smell like heavy undernosteer goin straight to wall kinda thing  Smile
Well as you could see it worked haha.
Alright guys - its Imola.
I estimate 15 laps, which is bascially 60L of fuel needed. Just did about 30 laps testing - i was testing on 40Litre stints (10 laps), at 80% boost, and it lasted the entire stint, engine on the last colour before red. So...may last longer than 10 laps.
I found a setup on racedepartment, which was more suitable than my Silverstone setup.... got me a 1.25.2, optimal 25.0.
With Q tyres + 100% boost, expect 2.5-3 seconds off that!

(Q - does anyone know how to embed videos properly into this forum?)

Video of my 25's attached with some guidance from me on which corners require some little 'tricks' etc.... Hope it helps everyone out.

[ARB_FRONT]
VALUE=10

[ARB_REAR]
VALUE=5

[BRAKE_POWER_MULT]
VALUE=98

[BUMP_STOP_RATE_LF]
VALUE=230

[BUMP_STOP_RATE_LR]
VALUE=200

[BUMP_STOP_RATE_RF]
VALUE=230

[BUMP_STOP_RATE_RR]
VALUE=200

[CAMBER_LF]
VALUE=-41

[CAMBER_LR]
VALUE=-24

[CAMBER_RF]
VALUE=-41

[CAMBER_RR]
VALUE=-24

[CAR]
MODEL=lotus_98t

[DAMP_BUMP_LF]
VALUE=8

[DAMP_BUMP_LR]
VALUE=10

[DAMP_BUMP_RF]
VALUE=8

[DAMP_BUMP_RR]
VALUE=10

[DAMP_FAST_BUMP_LF]
VALUE=16

[DAMP_FAST_BUMP_LR]
VALUE=28

[DAMP_FAST_BUMP_RF]
VALUE=16

[DAMP_FAST_BUMP_RR]
VALUE=28

[DAMP_FAST_REBOUND_LF]
VALUE=85

[DAMP_FAST_REBOUND_LR]
VALUE=140

[DAMP_FAST_REBOUND_RF]
VALUE=85

[DAMP_FAST_REBOUND_RR]
VALUE=140

[DAMP_REBOUND_LF]
VALUE=6

[DAMP_REBOUND_LR]
VALUE=0

[DAMP_REBOUND_RF]
VALUE=6

[DAMP_REBOUND_RR]
VALUE=0

[DIFF_COAST]
VALUE=15

[DIFF_POWER]
VALUE=25

[DIFF_PRELOAD]
VALUE=25

[ENGINE_LIMITER]
VALUE=105

[FINAL_RATIO]
VALUE=1

[FRONT_BIAS]
VALUE=52

[FUEL]
VALUE=40

[INTERNAL_GEAR_2]
VALUE=1

[INTERNAL_GEAR_3]
VALUE=2

[INTERNAL_GEAR_4]
VALUE=5

[INTERNAL_GEAR_5]
VALUE=9

[INTERNAL_GEAR_6]
VALUE=13

[INTERNAL_GEAR_7]
VALUE=15

[PACKER_RANGE_LF]
VALUE=35

[PACKER_RANGE_LR]
VALUE=59

[PACKER_RANGE_RF]
VALUE=35

[PACKER_RANGE_RR]
VALUE=59

[PRESSURE_LF]
VALUE=15

[PRESSURE_LR]
VALUE=17

[PRESSURE_RF]
VALUE=15

[PRESSURE_RR]
VALUE=17

[ROD_LENGTH_LF]
VALUE=4

[ROD_LENGTH_LR]
VALUE=6

[ROD_LENGTH_RF]
VALUE=4

[ROD_LENGTH_RR]
VALUE=6

[SPRING_RATE_LF]
VALUE=50

[SPRING_RATE_LR]
VALUE=80

[SPRING_RATE_RF]
VALUE=50

[SPRING_RATE_RR]
VALUE=80

[TOE_OUT_LF]
VALUE=0

[TOE_OUT_LR]
VALUE=0

[TOE_OUT_RF]
VALUE=0

[TOE_OUT_RR]
VALUE=0

[TURBO]
VALUE=8

[TYRES]
VALUE=1

[WING_1]
VALUE=13

[WING_2]
VALUE=14

[__EXT_PATCH]
=1
VERSION=0.1.46
To embed video when typing a post first click on Preview Post button, then the video icon (next to the smiley face in row above text input box. Change drop down to YouTube or whatever and just paste in the link. Then it embeds properly.
(05-15-2020, 04:32 PM)Alex Leif Wrote:  To embed video when typing a post first click on Preview Post button, then the video icon (next to the smiley face in row above text input box. Change drop down to YouTube or whatever and just paste in the link. Then it embeds properly.

yeh thanks, i tried this before though, just tried it again - when i do it i can't actually see the video in the post, but if i hover mouse over it shows various graphics......what am i doing wrong?!
even though i can see the video embedded in the Edit, when i post it, it doesn't show the vid.

[Image: Gm2Ly9th.jpg]

https://youtu.be/M42Lam5KCoI

The moment i try and embed it, this happens:
[Image: 7jner79l.jpg]
Something on these forums broke a few weeks ago... video embeds show up blank,

and the scrollbar for creating posts in the post editor only take up the top half when in WYSIWYG mode, and ...

[Image: F7M0MzS.png]

If you are in markup mode, it's even worse. Basically unusable.

[Image: jzroQeX.png]

I'm pretty sure this is happening for everyone, not just Firefox users like myself.
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
That setup .... i tried .... i failed Smile was just horrible, drives like a brick, slow on acceleration, didnt like the cornering behaviour at all especially mid corner and exit, only thing that was nice was initial corner entry, cant understand how can you do 25 :2 with that Smile
Alright Michal please explain to us how to use this car  Big Grin
I just blew the engine. 
I don't understand what you're doing - are you managing the engine constantly? Like corner by corner? 
Or are your wings that much lower that you're miles quicker on the straight? What were you doing with the turbo? So many questions!
Would appreciate it if you posted your setup so i can see what on earth is going on lol

i don't get how i can be quicker than you in Q with an average lap and yet race pace you seem to be on my equivalent of 90% turbo constantly!

PS sorry for the tap, my braking point i think is much later than yours for T1.....i guess you're running like half the wing i am. But then yo'ure still fast in corners so ...i dont get it lol  Huh Smile
Yeah you brake much later for t1 than me, i have to because i just cant cut the curbs with my setup, its too unstable when i touch them, and also my corner entry is worse than with your setup. Same goes for villenueve, i do touch the brake on entry for the first part, could see you pull away all the time there but again much better mid corner and exit from the second part. also for aqua mineralle i have to enter more slowly and rivazza 1 too, as a reward i get more stability and speed midcorner and way better exits, when you are still trying to turn i already go straight out of the corner(this was clearly visible in tosa and variante alta ). When we were close i used 80% turbo, after the crash when you made some mistake and lost some time i went for 70 becasue it cant do all the laps, then you started catching me pretty fast, when you got closer i started using 80 for straights again, still had some engine life left after the finish, maybe 1 lap 80 extra or so. As you said about 10 laps 80 can do +-.
And btw i was slow in quali becasue of really slow traffic in bad spots ... i can do 22:2 in same conditions as on server, maybe even under 22.
As i tried your setup, i think the problem is bad gearing and understeer midcorner and on exits, i used simillar wings as you 14 14, on the straight i was not really closing when i left slipstream.
GR btw Smile

https://uloz.to/file/gkJnlRc43YdZ/imola-zip
you can download my setup here but i dont think you will like it, some say its like driving on ice Smile
(05-15-2020, 08:26 PM)Michal Ringes Wrote:  Yeah you brake much later for t1 than me,  i have to because i just cant cut the curbs with my setup, its too unstable when i touch them, and also my corner entry is worse than with your setup. Same goes for villenueve, i do touch the brake on entry for the first part, could see you pull away all the time there but again much better mid corner and exit from the second part. also for aqua mineralle i have to enter more slowly and rivazza 1 too, as a reward i get more stability and speed midcorner  and way better exits, when you are still trying to turn i already go straight out of the corner(this was clearly visible in tosa and variante alta ).  When we were close i used 80% turbo, after the crash when you made some mistake and lost some time i went for 70 becasue it cant do all the laps, then you started catching me pretty fast, when you got closer i started using 80 for straights again, still had some engine life left after the finish, maybe 1 lap 80 extra or so. As you said about 10 laps 80 can do +-.
And btw i was slow in quali becasue of really slow traffic in bad spots ... i can do 22:2 in same conditions as on server, maybe even under 22.
As i tried your setup, i think the problem is bad gearing and understeer midcorner and on exits, i used simillar wings as you  14 14, on the straight i was not really closing when i left slipstream. 
GR btw  Smile

https://uloz.to/file/gkJnlRc43YdZ/imola-zip
you can download my setup here but i dont think you will like it, some say its like driving on ice  Smile
Nice one i'll check it out - yeh thats why i was so confused, i'd gain like 0.4s or something in 2 corners, and then you'd suddenly be behind me, the setups must be so different. I'll try and improve mine by comparing it to yours and seeing whats making the difference
i was braking really early first two laps because i wasnt sure where you gonna brake and did not wanted to take you out Smile