Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Assetto Corsa series starting April 20!
5% restrictor added to the Mercedes (%15 total)
how will be the prizes sent to Gamivo ? how is SRS account and Gamivo account connected?
erm..........so i've only just seen this.
What in the actual f***

Lol that this isn't even on the front page. Come on SRS i love what you guys have done and flying the AC flag but at least promote this on the front page somewhere. Lol.
Promote what? It's everywhere. On the race page, the daily schedule, the standings, and yes, the main page. This is just the announcement thread for what ends up being everything SRS does in AC for 6 weeks.

There will be another one by Monday so people can get prepared for the upcoming schedule ahead of time.
(05-29-2020, 05:38 PM)Martin Smith Wrote:  Promote what? It's everywhere. On the race page, the daily schedule, the standings, and yes, the main page. This is just the announcement thread for what ends up being everything SRS does in AC for 6 weeks.

There will be another one by Monday so people can get prepared for the upcoming schedule ahead of time.
?
The home page has nothing. Apart from a  'GAMIVO' logo at the bottom, which means nothing to most people, just looks like another sponsor or something. 
I go to the Competition page - there's nothing. 

I'm talking about the GAMIVO thing with the prize money - not the races..........
Typically the audience for the home page is outsiders, not members.

It's a pretty unusual use case for a regular user to navigate to the home page for news, and not the forum!
(05-29-2020, 07:16 PM)Martin Smith Wrote:  Typically the audience for the home page is outsiders, not members.

It's a pretty unusual use case for a regular user to navigate to the home page for news, and not the forum!
thats my point. The Gamivo thing isn't on anywhere, apart from the forum. Its been clear from other threads that a large % of people don't use the forum either, thats probably because its been stuck under 'Support' for some bizarre reason. 
I just find it puzzling that something like this hasn't been actually advertised anywhere. I've been using the forums to post my video guides/setups for some of the race series, I've been using SRS for a long time, and I didn't know this Gamivo thing was running....so my points are still valid.
Season details are always announced on social media and forum thread.
Check the info available instead of complaining.