Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Assetto Corsa series starting April 20!
Once again very good track combos for most series. Though a few of them could really use rating restrictions.
See you on track ~S!~ Big Grin
(04-18-2020, 12:47 PM)Janne Kokkala Wrote:  That looks great and very useful! However, it seems that some of your times are off: the DTM Euro starts at 20:00 GMT, for example. However, it's not just an off-by-one, because the Tatuus starting time at 18:00 GMT is correct.
Yeah I had all the daily series at the wrong times. Fixed it now, thanks.
I will miss lotus and skip but that tatuus is really amasing. Love that DTM Golden days too
Okay now this is epic
Martin Smith Wrote:Here's a schedule I like to put together with every new season so I can plan my life for the next 6 weeks.!

"I can plan my life for the next 6 weeks.!" , lol

Wow amazing job mate, in the past i had plans about creating something similar but in the end...i did nothing Big Grin

with your permisión i probably will use it and share this link to the simracing people.

Nice!
SRS SPAIN , www.youtube.com/c/deracingx
(04-19-2020, 12:23 PM)Daniel Escudero Wrote:  "I can plan my life for the next 6 weeks.!" , lol

Wow amazing job mate, in the past i had plans about creating something similar but in the end...i did nothing Big Grin

with your permisión i probably will use it and share this link to the simracing people.

Nice!
Yeah, copy and share it as much as you like.

If I were truly ambitious it would be a PDF with links to all the mod tracks/cars for the season. But... naaah.
(04-18-2020, 12:03 PM)Martin Smith Wrote:  Here's a schedule I like to put together with every new season so I can plan my life for the next 6 weeks.

Martin, great work on the schedule.
I did something similar a couple seasons ago and was just starting to do the same for this one.
Hope you don't mind if I steal some of your concepts and create something similar
Woohoo! Non-GT3 cars being used for the one hour races! Thank you!

The Lotus 98T series is amazing as well.

The possibility of winning something will hopefully make people properly attend the series, a great addition to SRS.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
WOW!!! Awsome series!!!Wonderful!!!
Thank you!!!
All those who didn't bought the VRC Cheverette last season can buy it with the same discount during the first week of the championship!