Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to get out of server 3
Hello, I ´m kind of new to srs and I only race on GT3 EURO. I was on server 2 and did few top 2 but with a pretty high inscident average (around 5  Undecided ) but it was for the most part just little bumps and I never caused a « huge crash ».
The thing is, last night I was in a race in lemans and some one crashed me into a wall and my car was dead and I got a penalty then a disqualification, but anyway I’m not here to protest. So for the previous reasons I got moved on server 3. So my question is : How to get out of server 3 ?
And I also got another question : how do GT3 EURO work ? I mean I join it on Watkins Glen, so on the last races, so I can’t be one of the best, but when this « cycle of circuit » will be done, what’s going to happen ? And when will it restart ? And how can I call it ? A championship ? A league ? 
Thanks for answers
(04-17-2020, 10:19 PM)Mattéo Henry Wrote:  And I also got another question : how do GT3 EURO work ? I mean I join it on Watkins Glen, so on the last races, so I can’t be one of the best, but when this « cycle of circuit » will be done, what’s going to happen ? And when will it restart ? And how can I call it ? A championship ? A league ?

The Historic Standings page shows what series there have been in the past. That'll give you idea how things have changed between series, which probably tells what changes to expect next. Alternatively, go to Forum/News and look for threads titled "New Assetto Corsa series starting <date>". Also, from the forum it seems that new series have been published two days before they start, so you'll get your definitive answer soon anyway!
Seasons last 6 weeks, each week is a different track.

As for leaving split 3, you need to perform better on you races.
It depends what rating do people have that register a particular race at that time when you register. Probably not enough people with higher rating than you have registered and there was room for you on the 2nd server. The next time there were more people and you got to 3rd server. Best thing you can do is drive races, and finish races the best you can do, preferably with no incidents and no DNF.

Every season/championship lasts for six weeks. All the different cars' seasons start at the same week. This one is almost over and the new season should actually be announced this weekend to be started this Monday.
I would recommend racing as much daily series as possible - as safely as possible. First off, because daily series don`t come full roster so you can get into split 1 easier. Second, If you`re a clean and relatively fast driver, you will gain high driver rating in no time.
See you on track ~S!~ Big Grin
With the new seasson starting, you will get assigned to server based on your rating on the first track, so you should try getting the best result possible(win), on the second track you points in the series are more important than you rating, so its possible to get to top server even with low rating when you results are good. For me when i started it was like first race on server 3 (win), next 2 races on the same track server 2(win and second) after that on the next track server 1 till the end of the season (many wins Smile). That improved my rating a lot but still in the next season on the first track i started the first race in server 2 because there were many drivers taking part with higher rating, after winning this race the next race on the same track was on server 1. Since that only server 1.