Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im new and have few questions
Hello

I have run three races and cannot find where I can find the results, the times I have done etc.

I also have doubts about ABS / TC configuration because when you reserve slot in the instructions it says that TC and ABS is 1 but then in the game you can put what you want. Can I put whatever I want or do I have to set it to 1?

I also can't find where to see my points and my statistics.

Thank you
2700x - 2070 super - 27" 1440p + stock G27
Assetto Corsa

You can see my races in twitch.tv/mavc0_tv and MA VC0 in youtube.
TC and ABS "1" means they are available. 1 means YES, 0 means NO. Then you can set them as you like.
If you check the "competition" tab on the top of the screen youcan find "current standings": there you can find results, best laps, standings.
In assetto corsa, 1 means factory
Ok. Now im confused. If in my setup configuration i can set TC to 8 and ABS to 10, can i set it to 8 and 10 or i set it on 1?

Thx Andrea, i find results and race participations Big Grin
2700x - 2070 super - 27" 1440p + stock G27
Assetto Corsa

You can see my races in twitch.tv/mavc0_tv and MA VC0 in youtube.
You can use whatever you like. 1 means factory ON/OFF. Meaning - if the car has them in real life, you can use them, if it doesn't you can't.
Two different variables there. One is dictating what the server settings are (1=Factory, as others have stated). The other is the value you give to TC or ABS in your setup, which can be 0 to 1, or 0 to 10, or 0 to 45... that depends on the car. What is worse is that I think (I'd love if someone knew this for sure), is that the closer you are to 1 in the setup, the MORE TC or ABS you have. The bigger the number, the less its effect. Except 0 means turn it completely off.

Ideally, the bigger the number, the more its effect, and I'd like to say that's how it actually works, but I think Kunos borked this one up. Any official knowledge on that?
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
(04-15-2020, 11:59 PM)Russell Sobie Wrote:  Two different variables there. One is dictating what the server settings are (1=Factory, as others have stated). The other is the value you give to TC or ABS in your setup, which can be 0 to 1, or 0 to 10, or 0 to 45... that depends on the car. What is worse is that I think (I'd love if someone knew this for sure), is that the closer you are to 1 in the setup, the MORE TC or ABS you have. The bigger the number, the less its effect. Except 0 means turn it completely off.

Ideally, the bigger the number, the more its effect, and I'd like to say that's how it actually works, but I think Kunos borked this one up. Any official knowledge on that?

Yes lower value is more intervention of TC and ABS, at 1 you have max TC for example, and 0 is turned off. Some race cars have it like that but yeah confusing in general. On the Oreca and maybe some others, it's reversed.