Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Assetto Corsa Competizione App Trials
there were not a lot of people participating sadly.
Might be a good idea to do what the CP races did in the early days:
Only a few (2-3) races in the primetime (~6-10pm CEST) to cluster people together.
(04-28-2020, 12:08 PM)Stefan Bader Wrote:  there were not a lot of people participating sadly.
Might be a good idea to do what the CP races did in the early days:
Only a few (2-3) races in the primetime (~6-10pm CEST) to cluster people together.
Terrible idea … There is life beyond the CEST timezone you know.

Please give it time and spread the word. Most people don't know about ACC on SRS yet.
When do the next races start?
I participated in a few acc test races, everything worked well enough. I am not a real fan of how acc starts the races, the start takes near as long as a 20 min race.
Test series are just test series. We'll probably get news about real championships soon.
Shaun Clarke Racing team.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFr32FURbIpcY7IAMUaO7A
I was kind of waiting for GT3 races to appear, as I hadn’t driven either of the cup cars yet and of course I would never join a race without practice Big Grin
excited for this, defo more people jumping into ACC lately due to the GTR24h ACC sprint series and SRO again this year
Hola, ¿sería posible que organizaras un campeonato de assetto corsa competizione? Sería perfecto tener una carrera diaria de 25/30/45 minutos en el rango horario de 7:00 p.m. / 9:00 p.m.
with some limitation of SA 80 / 90 to ensure a minimum of security.
thanks and regards.