Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Assetto Corsa Competizione App Trials
had now my first race in srs acc and it was fun, as expected.

even if i am still slower then the rest, hopefully more and more people will join
Yeah, hopefully once the actual seasons start with some weekly races, we'll see more participation.
Best Stat: Championship win in Simpit Russell Alexis Series
Hi, I tried to download the ACC App but I cannot enter in the link, it seems broken, could be possible to fix it?.
working here, just downloaded it again.
(04-18-2020, 09:43 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  working here, just downloaded it again.
I am sorry but I am still without access and the same problem ( "It's not possible to access to this website")... Could be possible to upload it in a different server such as MEGA or similar? Thanks!.
(04-18-2020, 12:42 PM)Alvaro Roma Wrote:  
(04-18-2020, 09:43 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  working here, just downloaded it again.
I am sorry but I am still without access and the same problem ( "It's not possible to access to this website")... Could be possible to upload it in a different server such as MEGA or similar? Thanks!.
The link works perfectly for me.
(04-18-2020, 02:16 PM)Simon Speth Wrote:  
(04-18-2020, 12:42 PM)Alvaro Roma Wrote:  
(04-18-2020, 09:43 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  trabajando aquí, solo lo descargué nuevamente.
Lo siento, pero todavía no tengo acceso y tengo el mismo problema ("No es posible acceder a este sitio web") ... ¿Podría ser posible cargarlo en un servidor diferente como MEGA o similar? ¡Gracias!.
El enlace funciona perfectamente para mí.

It's working now. Thanks.
Did somebody also notice wrongly counted ACC races?

I compiled a detailed description about my issue here: https://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=8163
Hi ! Thank you for this App in ACC
When do you plan to race ACC with all of the cars?
I see there are nor races scheduled, are we preparing for a series, how were the tests?