Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Assetto Corsa Competizione App Trials
(04-09-2020, 12:49 AM)Kaden Russel Wrote:  LOL weirdly enough I can't seem to select the GT3 cup car in single player, maybe that's where his confusion is. And yes this car is very difficult in ACC, more so than AC. Part of the fun!
In the car/track selection, in the top of the screen there is a filter by year. You probably have the 2019 option selected, that's why you can't select the Cup version.

Fun fact, despite the name, the Porsche GT3 Cup is not a GT3 car.
@simracingsystem

Are you considering having some endurance races with ACC if it gets popular? As ACC supports driver swaps and day/night.

You could follow the Blancspain series but do the races the weekend before.
So do game made custom liveries count as Not Custom? The wording is confusing, but did work as I was hoping where I chose a custom skin in game and it was used.
really very nice too bad there are still not many people but when it is full it will be beautiful
hoping for some good combinations, mandatory pitstops wouldnt be bad, it is always great to see different strategies from people. One car choice per driver per season wouldnt be bad either, but I guess thats not possible to apply at SRS.

And, once a month, a weekend day, a longer race (3 hours and more) with teams and driver swaps would be great Smile
NEVER GIVE UP!
Guys, will ACC work well on GTX1060 6GB card? Rest of hardware is midrange for today.
See you on track ~S!~ Big Grin
(04-11-2020, 05:32 PM)Maciek Sobczak Wrote:  Guys, will ACC work well on GTX1060 6GB card? Rest of hardware is midrange for today.
GTX 1060 should be good enough, maybe PM me your CPU / rest of your system.
For comparison: i have an i5 6600k @4.4GHz, 16GB RAM and a GTX 1070 -> CPU usage is @100% the entire time -> GPU can't be "fed" enough data from the CPU -> GPU usage for me is only ~60-80%
why are we having such low participation? GT3 Cup is in Monza!!
Lets fill those servers!
I think few people have seen that the application works
Everything worked well enough for me, other than my lack of knowledge with the starting of the race. ( my apologies to Andre Giesta for not knowing what I was doing ) I watched a video so I hope to do better next time.