Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mods & Tracks rotation
Hello everyone, 
My name is Alex, I usually join SRS races at the same time of the day. I´ve seen that the races are fixed, so if someone can only connect at the same time of the day, they´ll always find the same car and circuit. It´d be nice to find a different car and circuit even if you connect at the same time every day.

It´s only a suggestion, but I think more players would come racing if there was more variety.

Greatings, 
Alex
The cars in use change every six weeks. Tracks change every week. Those are championships where racers get points each week.

There will be new series in the week after the next (Monday, 20th).
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
(04-07-2020, 08:50 AM)Simon Meisinger Wrote:  The cars in use change every six weeks. Tracks change every week. Those are championships where racers get points each week.

There will be new championships starting the week after the next (Monday, 20th).
Hi Simon, 

What I suggested was to change the times of the races of different championships, so if today at 12pm you race in a specific championship, tomorrow at same time you´ll find a different one, so even if someone can only connect in a specific hour every day, they´ll be able to race in different championships. 

Cheers,
Alex
I like the idea, I would gladly join 1h races but its timing doesn’t fit with mine, it would be great to see some days with different schedule. Thanks!
Shaun Clarke Racing team.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFr32FURbIpcY7IAMUaO7A
I remember this (or something like that) already being suggested a while back. Admin said that it's better to have fixed times:

https://www.simracingsystem.com/showthre...1#pid28401