Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lotus race 3am / almost all the races were i have been
Hello there,
This thread isnt just simply me complaining about this particular race, its also the general srs races were i have been since i started playing this game.
I think its a bit unfair that i qualify 2nd place and in the first corner someone bumps me and put me in last place of the race. If its like that, whats the point of being quick on qualify? Whats the point of training 4 days with a car and trying to be good at a specific circuit with a specific car? So just you know, if i qualified 6th place i was out of the mess in the first corner in this race, Spa with Lotus. 
My rating incident is quite high influenced by this accidents, normally in the first corner. I am quick on qualy, quick on the start of the race and then all it takes is that someone brakes late and ruin my race. And if someone bumps me why do i have an incident? It was not my fault... I consider it very unfair.
Thanks for "earing me out" and please let me know your opinion about this subject and what should i do to avoid this situation.
BTW, i made 6th place overall with a total of 73 points, server 1. 
Tiago Bogas
Incident discussion is not allowed.
You can protest against other drivers by using the protest form
https://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=721