Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to Connect at Servers
Hello,
Currently I had a rating of 741 points, since today I have not been able to enter the 3 races where I registered, GT3Asia, ALFAGtam and Now GT3Euro, it is unfair I lost more than 30 points in 3 races to which the servers have not left me get in. The worst thing is that I cannot correct the problem, Update the application, delete the LAUNCHER folder, and I still continue with the problem, if I try to enter through the online servers, the server also throws the message of impossible to contact the server, and the list of server cars is empty. In the 3 races I registered without problems, and the JOIN button has worked, but when he tries to take me to the room he exits and shows that he was not able to connect to the server. Please I need help to solve this error.
you should have been able to join as the entrylist was set.
if you already deleted the launcherdata folder, perform a steam integrity check, something else might be wrong.
[attachment=520 Wrote:simracingsystem pid='35829' dateline='1585689170']you should have been able to join as the entrylist was set.
if you already deleted the launcherdata folder, perform a steam integrity check, something else might be wrong.

Please I need some Help Urgent!!!!!
          I Check the integrity of the files and everything was correct using Steam Files Integrity, try again to run in the Alfa Romeo GTAM, and again was out of the server, from 741 rating points it dropped to 702 points with the 3 races I did not manage to run during the day, now again I will lose the RATING with this new race to which the server does not let me enter, please I will leave the photos here, so that they help me to solve this and to recover all the points that I lost today without having any fault.

I'm afraid there is nothing I can do. because there is nothing wrong on my side.
You have always been in the entry list with your steamID, everything is set as it is supposed to be.
The race was streamed.

The fact that you can't join directly is the clue to the problem, but it is on your end.
If steam integrity check didn't caught anything wrong...

Can you join other servers online? have you tried to mess with the lobby filters (buttons in red)? lan button also
Either that or you have a software blocking AC, ex: antivirus (whitelist the AC folder inside steam)
(03-31-2020, 10:44 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  I'm afraid there is nothing I can do. because there is nothing wrong on my side.
You have always been in the entry list with your steamID, everything is set as it is supposed to be.
The race was  streamed.

The fact that you can't join directly is the clue to the problem, but it is on your end.
If steam integrity check didn't caught anything wrong...

Can you join other servers online? have you tried to mess with the lobby filters (buttons in red)? lan button also
Either that or you have a software blocking AC, ex: antivirus (whitelist the AC folder inside steam)

If I can enter all the rooms online without problems, even in the SIMRACINGSYSTEM AUDI TT Public Room. The only problem is with the registration for SRS tournaments, I do not have the SRS Skin option activated, but I had never used it before the update...
skin app is not mandatory.
the audi TT server is not ours.

our servers use booking, could it be a filter option messing things up? try changing those options.