Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Assetto Corsa series starting December 25!!
New Assetto Corsa series starting December 25 !!

We are delighted to announce our new Assetto Corsa series powered by our new partner Sim Racing Cockpit
[Image: SimRacingCockpit.png]
All champions from this series will be awarded a copy of Automobilista 2!!

Please note that we recently did 3 Rule changes

Minimum registered drivers for a race to be considered Official is now 5 instead of 6
5 races limit per week per championship is removed. You can race as much as you want and always get the best result.
3 championship points deduction per incindent was removed

Some content may require Custom Shaders Patch (CSP).
Vanilla Ac users can use our CSP installer to install/uninstall CSP with Vanilla AC (more info here).

Daily series

[Image: GT3.png] GT3 (bmw_z4_gt3,mclaren_mp412c_gt3,mercedes_sls_gt3) - Mondays to Sundays 18:00 GMT (10 mins Qualy + 20 mins)

Youtuber series

Youtuber series will feature different qualy and race lengths.

Euro youtubers

[Image: DonnyFerrariF250.png] Donny, Plank & Slo Bros - Ferrari F250 - Mondays 20:00 GMT (10 mins Qualy + 30 mins)

[Image: RicochetAlfaRomeoGiuliaSuper.png] Ricochet -Alfa Romeo Giulia Super Ti - Tuesdays 20:00 GMT (6 mins Qualy + 2 x 10 mins Race)

[Image: Ricochet962CShortTail.png] Ricochet porsche 962C ShortTail - Tuesdays 20:00 GMT (10 mins Qualy + 20 mins Race)

[Image: ThundercrewCupra22.png] Thundercrew / 4Fun Sim Racing  - Cupra 22 - Wednesdays 21:00 GMT (10 mins Qualy + 20 mins except Sebring 2024-01-31 10 min Qualy + 40 min race mandatory pitstop)

America youtubers **

[Image: GTPClioCupX98.png]  GTP  - Clio Cup X98 - Thursdays 01:30 GMT (10 mins Qualy + 20 mins Race)

Top 5 Choices

[Image: VolvoBTCC99.png] Matteo Venuti - VolvoBTCC99 - ( 10 min Qualy + 30 min Race) Mondays 22:00 GMT

[Image: StreetMixed.png] Matija Rasinec - StreetMixed (bmw_m3_e30,ks_audi_sport_quattro_s1,ks_mazda_mx5_nd,ks_toyota_gt86) (6 mins Qualy + 2 x 15 mins)  Fridays 20:00 GMT

You can access the season details on the following link

https://www.simracingsystem.com/upcomingseries.php

** GMT time & day.

[Image: SeriesACDecember23.jpg]
Are GT3- without using BOP?
yes
uh i'm sorry to say this now, but i messed up with the CET/GMT thing and said that i wanted the volvo at 23 (CET time). actually i want it at 22, sorry about that
Is there any possibility to get the Replay of the Ferrari Race? It was my first here on SRS and my Game Crashed after Finish and No Replay saved Undecided
I got a little hit in Turn 2 and after that I had nice fights and long Drifts with much Spin  Rolleyes

I like to see them, because in the Livestream I am only to see in last Corner after the Winner Matteo
Here is the replay Sebastian: Download

@simracingsytem 
Looks like the wrong Audi is selected for the Friday series. I meant we use the 2015 A1 S1 (80% restrictor), not the 80s Quattro Smile
My bad!
Updated.
(12-26-2023, 08:37 AM)Matija Rasinec Wrote:  Here is the replay Sebastian: Download

@simracingsytem 
Looks like the wrong Audi is selected for the Friday series. I meant we use the 2015 A1 S1 (80% restrictor), not the 80s Quattro Smile