Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
getting Error in UPDATE
(03-26-2020, 10:29 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  checksum failed means you have the wrong mod version.
https://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=3164

as for getting that error while copying, either you have some permissions problem or your install is a bit messed up.

Trying to get in the race now Skippy ..updated the mod..Now I go to Regs.. nothing comes up except the select button. I can not pick a number or color and the select button does not work,
steam integrity check
(03-27-2020, 09:58 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  steam integrity check

I will check later.. trying to download 1.3 after downloading 1.4 to find out thats not right version as well .. its taking 3 hours to download 68.8 MB. This is not fun..but want to make sure I can race om weds..
(03-27-2020, 11:14 PM)Troy Beachem Wrote:  
(03-27-2020, 09:58 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  steam integrity check

I will check later.. trying to download 1.3 after downloading 1.4 to find out thats not right version as well .. its taking 3 hours to download 68.8 MB. This is not fun..but want to make sure I can race om weds..

Ok..was able to join.the 1pm Skippy race. So that must mean I did the update correctly. because the join button worked..I did the Steam check before the race.it was missing 4 files.restarted AC ,,then I could select a color and car..Working.The server was all off..but the race happened at least..cut off on last lap..when going back to pit. it did show some sort of end race standings..lets see.The race didn't end in the usual way thinking server issues..

Thanks for the help

T