Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GT3 Euro Race 24-03-2020 - huge bug
Please have a look at last nights Nordschleife Race - 4 Servers active, on all of them we have a huge number of DNF's caused by the server not showing up.
I did everything recommended to join, ac original, launcherdata, downgraded cm, restartet pc, resett modem, all happend during qualy,  and as we see, I was not alone - lost 18 places in ranking, not shure how many points I got deducted...

Server2 was especially bad, kudos to Fabian Perez for finishing the race ALONE!  Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'm afraid this goes beyond SRS.
users have reported that search function was not even working at some point.
I remember this happening once, too many servers online and the new ones would not show on the list, only the ones that were already ON.

Join button doesn't work with CM atm.
lets hope its a one off a kind freak accident, my CM initially reported no connection to internet, despite having the youtube stream open and running, this error went away,

using the search in original ac normally worked, but not this time, the search worked flawless to find all sorts of servers, racedepartment, etc, but not srs ones, like the term "simracingsystem" got somehow screwed

how much do you loose in this case, eg registering but not joining?
I'll announce what I'll do regarding rating next weekend.
As for yesterday, I already mentioned that it goes beyond me...if the Ac lobby gets messed up, there is nothing I can do about it.

Still, people are well aware that the join button doesn't work on CM atm, so you never have a direct connection, only through lobby.

Safer to use AC launcher which connects directly.