Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Register / Join / lods.ini issues [Assetto Corsa]
(03-28-2020, 06:31 PM)Ronald Castellone Wrote:  
(03-28-2020, 05:43 PM)Russell Sobie Wrote:  Checksum failed/kicked means you have the wrong version of something. In this case, you likely updated to the latest version of the Skip Barber car, which SRS has not yet updated to.

The Current Mod Downloads page should really point to the download page of the version SRS has installed, rather than the root page. No need to ever point to the root page, really, that way SRS doesn't have to keep track of what's the latest. Or, just point to the History page for whatever the mod is. I dunno!

Here's the version of Skip Barber you want: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads...3/download
I think you might be right... I do have the latest version, so this has to be the reason.  I will check this and report back.  Thank you!
This was the fix....thank you! Join button still doesn't work though.  Have to join manually.
Good evening. Why is SRS not working as well as it used to?
What happened so that this application encounters so much problem and change?
Before everything was fine ....
(04-10-2020, 11:41 PM)Christian Pluta Wrote:  Good evening. Why is SRS not working as well as it used to?
It's you. You are the problem.
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
Hi all,
Trying to go back to SRS for some time, I did a fresh install of Assetto Corsa, downloaded the new AC SRS app, copied to the correct folder, activated the plug in inside the game, I have set the profile name the same as the SRS website, restarted, but how come the SRS page inside the game is still asking me to login or register?
(04-10-2020, 11:41 PM)Christian Pluta Wrote:  Good evening. Why is SRS not working as well as it used to?
It's working better than it used to. Just like all software, SRS improves over time.

You can either install the updates or bang your head on a table. Your choice.

(04-11-2020, 11:02 PM)Asep Nurul Haq Wrote:  Hi all,
Trying to go back to SRS for some time, I did a fresh install of Assetto Corsa, downloaded the new AC SRS app, copied to the correct folder, activated the plug in inside the game, I have set the profile name the same as the SRS website, restarted, but how come the SRS page inside the game is still asking me to login or register?
I think we all have to log in in-game. The mini browser in the SRS app doesn't talk to your main browser to be able to grab usernames and passwords you use there (this is a good thing).
Thanks Martin. Apparently my problem is that the right side of my in game SRS app in game is cropped, I can't see the login link. So it's not a login problem anymore. Post that cropped question in another thread.

Thanks again for your help Martin.
I am using Content Manager w/ Assetto Corsa.

I was able to register for a race, however the join button didn't work. Per the instructions, I then attempted to manually search for "simracingstudio", however there were only two races and both of them weren't the right one. I made sure I had all filters turned off.

Have I done something wrong?
I don't know where you saw "simracingstudio"

should be "simracingsystem"
That's what I meant, sorry. I have a piece of software by that name - Freudian slip. The serve eventually did show up but only several minutes into the race.
if you registered, you are in the entry list of the server, so you have to be able to get in.

Perhaps it would be best to clear the cache by deleting the launcherdata folder at mydocs/assetto corsa and run a steam integrity check on your install.