Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Register / Join / lods.ini issues [Assetto Corsa]
Hello,
I have been kicked when I joined to simracingsystem1 (Peugeot 106 rallye 18:00) with this message:
Checksum failed.
What does it mean?
Did you update the car?

https://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=8959
Is not the same car of the last week?
Hello I am registered under the SRS site. 
I have already participated in several races. 
it's 4 days in a row that I register, I have not been able to join the server. Il 've already tried the solution with the launcher data. 
I tried with the content manager, directly in the game and also by joining the server manually. I suscribed for 5 races with mod and track différent and i can't connect to the server.
Every time the same problème: [Image: 127bb923bbdb1af991b54d948f078314.png]
This morning i uninstalled assetto corsa and reloade but same message.... 
now my rating decrease Sad Sad 
Please help me
sorry for my bad english  Big Grin
Just had a bad evening.

I signed up for the Euro DTM race.

When I pressed the join button it came up with the missing car message, though I can't remember exactly what it said.

No problems I would use the server list. Went to that and I got the message that the list could not be found, and I needed to check my internet connection.

My internet connection was fine, and using it I could see the SRS live stream showing the practice Qualifying.

I restarted CM, deleted the launch data and did a Steam integrity check, but nothing worked.

Does anyone have any wise advice as i'm gutted that this happened and of course has wiped out a months worth of rating.
(10-05-2020, 10:32 AM)Pierrick Bertho Wrote:  Hello I am registered under the SRS site. 
I have already participated in several races. 
it's 4 days in a row that I register, I have not been able to join the server. Il 've already tried the solution with the launcher data. 
I tried with the content manager, directly in the game and also by joining the server manually. I suscribed for 5 races with mod and track différent and i can't connect to the server.

Every time the same problème: [Image: 127bb923bbdb1af991b54d948f078314.png]
This morning i uninstalled assetto corsa and reloade but same message.... 
now my rating decrease Sad Sad 
Please help me
sorry for my bad english  Big Grin

I have the same problem and tryed all the suggestions that people said
If you reinstalled, no need to perform a steam integrity check as the files are new.
Did you delete the launcherdata folder at mydocs/assetto corsa and start AC again?
I started to face with connection problem. I register to races without any issue and when join button shows up i am clicking on it. Game directs me to the race . After my car shows up in pit stop, on the top of the page it says server seems to be unavailable. Is there any solution about this? When i check that race after 1 hour, participate part seems yes and finish time shows DNF. Also, usually there are other drivers who is DNF in the same races.
I did one race yesterday and tried to do another one. I did not change anything and now for some reason in content manager when I try to enter a race it just says "use app" on the entry button? How to fix?

e: it seems it started working now. didnt change anything?
(11-10-2022, 04:49 PM)Lasse Luisu Wrote:  I did one race yesterday and tried to do another one. I did not change anything and now for some reason in content manager when I try to enter a race it just says "use app" on the entry button? How to fix?

e: it seems it started working now. didnt change anything?
Hello!
its sometime happen because some link direct you to browser version of srs page (same page version as when you open srs page on google chrome/mozilla/opera etc)
even it look like similar browser and app version has different address.

i assume you look at forum thread or your/someone else profile, then when you want to go back to main page you clicking Competition>Race
(there's no Competition menu on srs page app version)
that "Race" link will direct you to a browser version.

if that ever happen again, simply clicking SRS logo on the topleft or Home will direct you to app version.

Picture context: difference between app and browser version on Content manager.
  • Browser Version
[Image: Screenshot-88.png]

• App version
[Image: Screenshot-87.png]