Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
VRC Chevrette Giveaway
Slobros Racing through the VRC Modding Team has 10 copies of the Chevrette, currently featured on Mondays at SRS.  These are available free to the first 10 SRS members who email* me @   slobros_chevrette_giveaway@outlook.com
*A valid email address is needed.  VRC will send the link to the 10 SRS members.
Remember: Use Slobros Servers "We almost always have the settings right"
See you at Most

Please feel free to pm me with any questions.

All have been spoken for thanks to everyone who participated!
jim
Still 9 left!
Oooop!  Only 6 left!

I mean only 5 left!
I think a number of people who wanted to race have bought it already Smile
Ah, only 4 now.....does hot cakes ring a bell?
(03-15-2020, 05:14 PM)Tim Cullingworth Wrote:  I think a number of people who wanted to race have bought it already Smile

This. If only you didn't have a giveaway literally 10 minutes after I've bought the damn thing Big Grin
Pretty sure the purpose of this act of generosity by SloBros is to support the community out of the goodness of their hearts, not to save people money.
(03-15-2020, 08:49 PM)Martin Smith Wrote:  Pretty sure the purpose of this act of generosity by SloBros is to support the community out of the goodness of their hearts, not to save people money.
Even though we sometimes drive like we are heartless....or was that brainless..
Anyway

Only 3, that’s right only 3 left ?

(03-15-2020, 07:30 PM)That’s me, impeccable timing Igor Relja Wrote:  
(03-15-2020, 05:14 PM)Tim Cullingworth Wrote:  I think a number of people who wanted to race have bought it already Smile

This. If only you didn't have a giveaway literally 10 minutes after I've bought the damn thing Big Grin
We be down to 1 !
Thanks for participating
SloBros

All gone!  Thanks again for participating.  Sorry if you missed it but stay tuned you never know!
jim
slobros
This car definitely is among my most favorite cars in all of sim racing.

I'm almost in love with its rear axle.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020