Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
Assetto Corsa Competizione support coming soon!
thx for info,keeping fingers crossed

acc really needs srs,it would be a must for every driver
Very excited for this. I think it will fill in a big gap in ACC.
(05-11-2020, 11:21 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  1.4 should bring changes to multiplayer
Since I don't have any feedback on what these changes might be, competitions won't start before 1.4 is released.
its here ! Angel
My SA request SRS run for staying alive!! loll
(04-27-2020, 04:50 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  no es necesario seguir probando

(04-27-2020, 06:16 PM)Andrew Rehkopf Wrote:  
(04-27-2020, 04:50 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  no es necesario seguir probando                          
when srs in competizione ?????
Hello. Any news about ACC in SRS ??
Thank you
I'm very interested in this as well. I've recently returned to simracing (like so many of us, with the lockdowns...) and the first option was AC with SRS and I've had a blast. But then I bought a new computer, tried ACC and it's kind of hard to return to AC now after tasting better graphics, very nice physics etc. But we're missing regular competitive racing in ACC, like SRS provides. I haven't tried the official competition servers yet, but i've heard there's only races like every 4 hours and that's not good enough.

Are we still waiting to see if a patch comes to change how multiplayer works? Apparently 1.4 came and those features were left out for later? Maybe it'll come out together with the new GT4s DLC? Racing GT4s in ACC in SRS would be amazing, that's what I'm aiming at here. Now if only that was all available before my holidays in late July and mid August...  Big Grin
I'm looking forward to it! Big Grin
EDIT: Ah, now i get what we are all waiting for. Looking forward to the little gt3 brothers
GT3/GT4 multiclass series, pretty please? Tongue