Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
Assetto Corsa Competizione support coming soon!
(03-13-2020, 02:01 PM)Russell Sobie Wrote:  Well yeah, but this thread is talking about ACC on SRS... so if the top AC or ACC guys still don't join SRS, then you'll still be the big fish in a small pond doing hot laps for an hour with the rest of us.
Oh well, it all depends on SRS what they will bring. I may not even end up racing it. I am already in few leagues in ACC so my week schedule is already kind of full of racing, and imo the leagues have better split system, wher you actually end up every race in the split where you belong and where you have a chance for some result, slower people dont end up in the split with the aliens etc., doesnt matter how many people join the race. Also here, maybe I ended up in the driver rating so high, just because I raced in the times, when some other people couldnt race Big Grin 

But well, like I said, depends what will be brought here, I was always looking for some leagues where I can race when I want and I dont have it scheduled on tuesday 20GMT only lets say. So thats why I liked SRS, you can race every day, every hour, as you wish. So, if it will be interesting and organized well (split-wise), why not Smile

But also, one car chosen by a person for the whole season would be a good idea too, otherwise people will be choosing every track the OP car for that track Big Grin
NEVER GIVE UP!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Assetto Corsa Competizione support coming soon! - by Marek Vons - 03-14-2020, 10:40 PM