Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assetto Corsa Competizione Open Tests
The Assetto Corsa Competizione app has been updated and 4 championships have been added to the schedule.
These championships run every hour and are meant to allow users to test the app, get results and upload & update custom skins.
The results will be erased after the tests.

The idea would be to end the tests at 2020/12/13 00:00 GMT but it will depend on the issues that may occur during the testing period.

Link to  the SRS ACC App(click here)

[Image: acctest.jpg]
Thanks for adding ACC! Testing now Smile
Shaun Clarke Racing team.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFr32FURbIpcY7IAMUaO7A
Thanks for acc, will test it tonight
(12-08-2020, 10:08 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  The Assetto Corsa Competizione app has been updated and 4 championships have been added to the schedule.
These championships run every hour and are meant to allow users to test the app, get results and upload & update custom skins.
The results will be erased after the tests.

The idea would be to end the tests at 2020/12/13 00:00 GMT but it will depend on the issues that may occur during the testing period.

Link to  the SRS ACC App(click here)

THANK YOU
Lacking a bit of info, both here and in the app. Like what is the practice / qualy / race time? When are the servers live? 5 min before the actual start of first practice?
Thanks! I might go and buy ACC now :)
Thumbs Up 
(12-08-2020, 12:32 PM)Gerardo Adan Wrote:  
(12-08-2020, 10:08 AM)Simracingsystem Wrote:  O aplicativo Assetto Corsa Competizione foi atualizado e 4 campeonatos foram previstos à programação.
Esses campeonatos acontecem a cada hora e têm como objetivo permitir aos usuários testar o aplicativo, obter resultados e fazer upload e atualizar skins personalizados.
Os resultados apagados após os testes.

A ideia seria encerrar os testes em 2013/12/13 00:00 GMT, mas vai depender dos problemas que podem ocorrer durante o período de teste.

Link para o aplicativo SRS ACC (clique aqui)

OBRIGADO
(12-08-2020, 01:51 PM)Karolis Sipavicius Wrote:  Lacking a bit of info, both here and in the app. Like what is the practice / qualy / race time? When are the servers live? 5 min before the actual start of first practice?

If you look in the details of an event you can see 10 mins qualifying, 20 mins race, server will probably be live for 5 minutes practice where everyone can join, just like with assetto corsa is the case.
(12-08-2020, 03:37 PM)Roy Niessink Wrote:  If you look in the details of an event you can see 10 mins qualifying, 20 mins race, server will probably be live for 5 minutes practice where everyone can join, just like with assetto corsa is the case.

Yeah, that's true. Thanks!

Anyway, I had a race with supertrofeo and I think I started the last lap like 30 sec to the end of the race or maybe even later. I did not manage to finish it and the server disconnected. It seems that the results were captured, but takes away from a pleasure of finishing first Big Grin

Noticed quiet a big bug for my system - if I have SRS app running, I can't start ACC from steam in Oculus VR mode.  Confused It only runs in Steam VR mode. I though it was steam problems, but as soon as I closed SRS it started to work. Opened again - doesn't work.
(12-08-2020, 03:48 PM)Karolis Sipavicius Wrote:  
Noticed quiet a big bug for my system - if I have SRS app running, I can't start ACC from steam in Oculus VR mode.  Confused It only runs in Steam VR mode. I though it was steam problems, but as soon as I closed SRS it started to work. Opened again - doesn't work.
Reported here in the last beta test: https://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=8100