Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Champions of champions series?
(02-25-2020, 01:55 PM)Pasha Paterson Wrote:  Yeah, I'm not good enough to compete on track in such a series, but I've done broadcasts before and would be happy to do it again.
SimRacingOnline UK GT1 Series
SRS Season 2019.7: GT3 America #4 at Nordschleife (second half)
Awesome camerawork and commentating, it looks pro!

I guess it makes sense to have it on a Youtuber channel instead of the SRS feed for the reasons Jim said, but it also occurred to me this whole idea kinda goes against the very ethos of SRS which is to be a low-maintenance ranking service. Any of this would just add workload for Enrique unless it's organized by a Youtuber.

So maybe it's a matter of getting a Youtuber to commit to a best-of-SRS series... hey - that spells B.O.S.S.!

But the only way I could figure that would work is if an account were created just for the purpose of having a dedicated camera car on the grid to stream this series (apart from SRS-TV), and the account would otherwise remain dormant. Except the account would have to have enough rating to make it onto the grid LOL! Or maybe I'm not thinking it through properly. I don't stream, so I could be making it more complicated than it needs to be.

Messages In This Thread
Champions of champions series? - by Alex Nelson - 02-20-2020, 11:00 PM
RE: Champions of champions series? - by Rob Russo - 02-21-2020, 07:27 PM
RE: Champions of champions series? - by Martin Smith - 02-25-2020, 10:31 PM