Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Variable Incident Penalties (i.e. "rubbing is racing")
Hi everyone
I tell you my opinion with an example:
I am currently running in the Ginetta series and this past week the following has happened to me ........ every time I try to train to have a fast enough lap and a good race pace and try to qualify, I get a grill position on the thirteenth place + - ...well then start the race and if it is not the first corner is the second anyone in a hurry and impatiend sends me out of the track without trying to ody advance cleanly or respecting anything ...... that makes me every time I receive a penalty that I do not deserve and on top I lose positions and the result is to be delayed in the race and add few points in it.
Well, I have changed tactics:Now I don't participate in the qualification session ,I start the race in last position and I do not enter the initial battle and I am advancing adversaries who are making mistakes .......I finish the race in a higher position than before or equal but with more points, and less angry ....... but ......... and how funny is that ????
Something would have to change in the system of penalties to be more fair ......... I already know that this is a free server and that all too well is that we can run races every day and at all hours but if I have decided to run in this way and I think I am not the only one, something is wrong ...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Variable Incident Penalties (i.e. "rubbing is racing") - by Tolo Ribas - 02-17-2020, 01:39 PM