Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server lags before start, jumped starts
Lately server lags just before the lights go out have been happening (3 times in last 10 races i was in). Even tho the lights somehow work and the cars apear milisecond before the ligts go out, some people are obviously confused by this and just start earlier which results in massive crash almost everytime (always more than 1 person, about 5 is the usual number). Also on silverstone some people seemed to jump start intentionally maybe even 5 secs before the lights go out and do a drive trough (might be somehow faster for some). The drive trough seems like a bad solution for this situation and its not really solving anything. The jump start should be penalised by start from the pit lane, so the following could never happen.
Free incidents for everyone
https://streamable.com/2p4s2
The server lags are usually on the user side, don't see many on the broadcasts.
As for jumpstarts, you can protest them.
Thank you for reply.
I only type it because, its the same situation everytime in exactly the same time, when three or four lights go red it starts, and ends just before the lights go out. Other people on the server from different parts of the world also said they had the same lag (me Czech republic, Italy, Canada ). Seemed like it ivolved everyone but cant say for sure, maybe others who were in the race can comment on this here also.
I was in that race, and yes, i was one of the authors of that disaster.
I was surprised by the "disappearance" of the other drivers on the track, and i started before the start, i tried to stop but the car in front of me respawned on me.
Almost everytime this happens someone make a false start. I think that this is a server problem, in fact other drivers crashed behind me.
it could be an acserver.exe issue like many others that sometimes happen, like freezing the session.