Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legends Ford
A new wrinkle with fuel saving a requirement.   Looks like a dying series.  Too bad the car is a ‘gas.’
I'll keep racing this series, the car is a beauty to drive
---

Automobilista Porsche Cup Champion (x2) Cool  

Automobilista Lancer RS Cup Champion Sleepy

Automobilista Mini Challenge Champion
(02-07-2020, 12:50 AM)Juan Reinoso Wrote:  I'll keep racing this series, the car is a beauty to drive
Agreed!  Although, SloBros has uncovered a possible track cut at Ahvenisto 'modern' which when combined with early Qual time bonuses can lead to a sub 45 Sec lap.  Evidence attached.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrG4BA-WzuU
The Cut begins at 2:10.
Please do not distribute this video.
....and it appears fuel will NOT be an issue at the next race!
I thought it was very strange I ran out of fuel last race. And I, unlike most, didn't in the first race. I am very bad at maths though so that could have been the deciding factor. I realized with two to go I was over half a lap short. The car is a blast to drive though, so I'll continue to do the races, as slow as I am in it. Little fuel tweak and it could be an amazing car for the hourly 20min races in the future. I was gonna say it would be a good candidate for some circle track racing too, but then I remembered how those kinds of races usually go in sim racing and the logistics would probably be a nightmare.
---

Will there be a quorum for a legal race? Tough time slot!
Why not? A friend is going to race tonight, he couldn't race the last
---

(02-12-2020, 04:50 PM)Juan Reinoso Wrote:  Why not? A friend is going to race tonight, he couldn't race the last
Excellent!
Really, SloBros, 1,2 in the standings ? Something in the universe isn’t right.
We had to pay off their pit crews....everyone has a mechanical breakdown and will miss at least one race...
It was the only way...  Cool