Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BOP for Future GT3 Races
As we all know, the BOP for the Kunos GT3 cars are poor at best, leaving only 2 or 3 cars to choose to obtain max performance. I've noticed that BOP has been applied on this service before when the 2.4 hour races have been held and last season's GT2 series. Can we expect the same for future GT3 series? Even if the work load is too high for one person, there are plenty of good BOP examples out there. The best being VRL's 24 Hour Endurance Series BOP. These guys have done extensive testing for all the cars across a variety of tracks and, from personal experience, is really well done. To any interested here is their BOP figures (in german) https://forum.virtualracing.org/showthre...%BCndigung . Being able to choose most of the GT3 cars as a valid option will be a very good thing for SRS.

I noticed that unless you're signed in to their site, you can't view the values. So here's a screenshot:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Best Stat: Championship win in Simpit Russell Alexis Series
Any series can have restrictor and ballast set, so yes, it could be done in a future championship.
Some picks are better than others but it's very track dependent imo, i think past GT3 results showed that you can win with pretty much any of cars. Quali times are one thing but the pace you can extract throughout a whole race duration is what matter the most and i find the GT3's relatively well balanced overall when it comes to that, just with different pros and cons. Nissan GTR at 0/0, bring it on...

Also in that bop, the C7R with no restrictions doesn't make sense, it's a GTE and faster than any GT3 (as it should be). On a track like Spa it's almost a second faster.